Sunday, November 22, 2015

THE 5 DUMBEST THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR BOSS


I've compiled a list of five of the dumbest things employees sometimes say.





1)"It's not my job"  This statement will be sure to promote lasting anger in either your manager or the owner/CEO. Make sure this never happens. I want you to keep your job.




2) "I'm not paid to do that"  This is another variation of the first statement. Look, we all have tasks to get done and objectives to accomplish. Let's put this statement out of our vocabulary.



                                         9 ways to become fearless in sales! 

3) "I don't know how to do that, so find someone else." True as it may be... We need to always be at the top of our game. May I suggest this approach.."Can you teach me that?" A good manager won't turn you down plus you sound valuable by giving honor. 



4) "I need to leave work early."   There is nothing wrong with needing personally time. But, it's all in how you ask. A better approach would be, "Can I leave around 2:45pm today to pick up my kid?" Much better wording than "I need.."


5) "Give me a raise" Nothing wrong with wanting a raise here. Replace the sentence. "How may I earn more money here?" Much better approach. 



luther conigliaro is a business strategist Link


   

No comments:

Post a Comment